Derelict Pond Re-opens

Reaction score
well done young man if he can do this at the age of 14 richard brenson should be looking over his shoulder to have the thourt of applying for such a large grant at his age is exellent well done lad

CHRIS BARKER

Reaction score
Well thats one in the eye for all that complain about the youth of today ! I hope the pond is treated with respect by all those that are going to benefit from its renovation well done that lad RESPECT !!!!!!!!!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

He puts a lot of his elders to shame, most just moan because they expect someone else to do the work.

big T

Reaction score
It goes to prove that the silent majority of our youth do good work and care about their comunity just as well as the adults, very well done that lad and he deserves some kind of award from his local councill. well done that lad./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
I missed out on the Scouts as a boy, but my son's in the Cubs, and it's been great for his self-confidence.

Ryan, the hero of this piece, is a brilliant advert for the Scouts. Well done him, and them!