Noddy!!!

steveo

Reaction score
Hi ive jus returned fromyet another blank overnighter...Im making this carping look at bit difficult at the moment....The new water im fishing is a fair bit over a 100 acres and its gving me a beating,i've done 11 night's for 3 carp.....The sneaky melon twisters really arevery shyand they dont like to show during the day at all,i think they get embarrest,...so i been feeling rough,had to the vet's and he tell's me i've got irritable.bowel.syndrome???..What the hell is it??...Anyway the cause apparently isover enthusiastic cider drinking!!!..What!!, i didn't think you could drink too much cider...So back to the fishing minus my magic apple juice,the tablets the doc give me worked a treat,after a good deal of huffing and puffing(why cant anyone make a barrow that fits a human?)ifound a few tricksy carp sunning them selves on the back of the wind.Sorted i'll av em on floaters,well i could of,exept being the thick gitI am I forgot to put them in my bag,W****R......No problem im thinking,i'll set up off the carp away's, be a bit of Ninja and sneak a couple of rod's,too easy.Well despite my best efforts at Ninjaing i ended up making more noise than a an epilectic Elephant..The carp were less than impressed with my efforts and drifted off to get caught by someone else.To top everthing offI tripped over one of my bivvy peg's whilst having a pee in the middle of the night and woke this morning with a F*****d back!!!WHY??.......So I'm sat at home thinking of buying a red jumper and big pointy blue hat,and making friend's with someone with big ears....Cheers then.

F

Frothey

nothing wrong with cider, counts towards your 5 fruit and veg a day!

steveo

Reaction score
Good point Frothey...here's a pint of old rosie for yah.