Other uses

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date
J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

As my wife did not believe me when I saidthe £4-99 folding chair she bought at B&Q would not take her weight, I have now found an anlternative use for the bag it came in.

Ideal for carrying a made up 2pc rod + reel, two other rods if needed, landing net handle, bank sticks, tube for spare q/tips and float tube. Draw string top and carry strap makes it a great rod/tackle quiver.

Yes, I know I said on another thread that I don't use one, but this is so light it makes roving (staggering in my case) so much easier.

What other otherwise useless items could be made use of in angling?

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I could find a very good use for a fishing mallet.

J

"How do you carry the folding chair? "

Thats the point, I dont...the wife smashed it.BA Hon's/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Jim Bowdrey

Reaction score
John I use a folding chair bag too for bank sticks etc. I bought apencil case for my floats, it fits in my tackle box better that the float tubes and cheaper and I use an old cordless screwdriver for drilling pellets...

David Craine

Reaction score
Els Bells, thought it was only me that was tight....

:0)

I use the folding chair bag trick, as a top cover for my 3 rod quiver, it keeps all the rods, landing net handle, barbel Tripod et neat and tidy, and being green it is almost the same colour....

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I'd use the folding chair bag as......HUGE pva bag/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jim, i used a cordless drill for drilling my pellets, unforunatly my dining table looks like it's got worms now/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

J

...HUGE pva bag/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

...and a cloths prop for a rod /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifYorkshire pudding mix makes a good wood filler Wendy, at least my wife's does /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Tight...itcomes naturallywhen you come from Gods Own County.

At least Jim and David took it seriously...I think /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

T

TT

Funnily enough I use a folding chair bag to carry........ a folding chair!