Not for tarts

• Thread starter Paul (Brummie) Williams
  • Start date
P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Some real bargains for those with more sense than money..............i covered up the name on a trio of rods i purchased for zander fishing a couple of years back, my mate who is zander mad went ape over them saying they were soc on and he wanted some........ they cost me a pittance in a similar sale.

If it gets the hard working family man out fishing on equal terms it's ok by me!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

And you know me mate .../forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

somebody do it for me

Kows? lol

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

The problem with the cheaper brand names is that the only kids who get them, are the ones who have had them baught for them by their parents or relatives. Most of the kids today would sooner have a big name second hand piece of equipment.

Part of the trend today is to buy second hand big name gear from e-bay. Kids will follow the trend if given the choice.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Can't argue with you there Baz........i buy my kids trainers costing £100+ if they catch me pi**ed...........so i have to save somewhere lol......trust me some of the Shaky gear is damn good if you trawl.

And to someone like me who fishes away from crowds they perform just as well as my Tricasts, Harrisons, etc etc.

There is a wealth of secluded fishing out there where tackle (labled)takes a back seat and watercraft rules.

Unless of course you have a name to make eh mate?

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Thanks Mike....................your turn for the ale next time i catch you at the bar.

But save and go for shimano........even secondhand, like i said trawl /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif