Rod licence (4 rods)

Shine

Reaction score
Hi. I have a rod licence which I'm allowed to use2 rods. I'm now fishing a lake where I can use 4 rods. I went to the P.O and asked for a rod licence that allows me to use 3-4 rods, I was given the samerod licence as before and it cost the same amount. I now have 2 licences the same.

Can anyone tell me if this is correct and allows me now to fish with 4 rods?

Thanks for any help.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
two licences allows you to fish 4 rods, where the lake permits it.

Just remember to carry BOTH licences if the EA come to check.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

It's correct - you need one licence to fish up to two rods,two licences to fish up to four rods, where club rules permit.

Karen C

Reaction score
....Unless of course you are under 12 yrs old and do not need a licence and can use up to 4 rods which I think is absolutly ridiculas.....I nearly fell off my chair when the lady for the EA told me that!

steveo

Reaction score
Yep that's correct.2 rod's per licence,just another way the fisherman is being shafted.I sometimes rarely wish to use three rod's,so i either have to risk it or buy a second licence,which is a joke.Why the EA dont have a licence based on the amount of rod's that an angler want's use is beyond me,well actually its not,its because they can shaft us for 4 rod's when the majority of of carpers use 3.another example of capitalist money grabbing c***s shafting the average bloke.

C

Cakey

becareful because if you do a night it will cost you 0.54p per hour

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

It's not being shafted at all ...............

If you don't like it --just fish with 2 rods ........No one is forcing you to fish with 3 or 4

steveo

Reaction score
Cakey ive read too much conspircy theory stuff,im living in paranoid delusion's that the world is out to F**k me over at every possibilty.By the way impressive math's,.54p an hr.sound's ok when you put it like that.

E

What about fly anglers --they only fish with 1 rod and have to pay the full price ..........

E

The same licence covers you for 1 rod for non migratory trout (brown or rainbow ) and char

or up to 2 rods for coarse fish and eels

steveo

Reaction score
Actually Ed...Fred whatever it to me is being shafted.Please could you enlighten me into what benefit's i get from the rod licence.

Ive beenon this planet for 36 years,i've fished for alot of that.I've had my licence checked less than 5 time's despite all this time fishing

I know of canals and river's in the pontifract area which are getting raped by eastern europeans and f**k all is done about it

I have never seen or heard of any form of fish stocking' programme or study's in the river's i fish

I would like to know where all the money goes and as for getting a £1000 fine for not having a rod licence,do me a favour,you get less than that for drink driving.

E

You get the benefit of knowing you are fishing legally ....