Why won't my pages refresh automatically?

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
All of a sudden none of my FM pages refresh automatically so when I open up a page, it reverts to a previous date. Also the number of posts on a thread never changes on the main pages.

This has only started happening since Graham set up the new layout. What's happening guys and how in simple terms can I correct it so it refreshes as I open up?

Any help gratefully accepted!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Mine do everytime ..........

Don't know how you can fix yours though

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Maybe Ed has switched off his stats, which you can in your profile.

J

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS

Don't think thats the issue, Graham.

Often whenI click on the forum tab, all I get is the top bar with the tabs on it, nothing else. No ad boxes and none of the other modules whatsoever. Yet my browser tells me the page is loaded. I often have to click 'refresh' more than a few times. Many more than I should have to anyway!

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

OK, thanks for the info. I'll get tech onto it asap.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Oh yes they do.

I sometimes get a meaasage saying this page can't be refreshed, then it is?

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Seems I have become invisible again.

I ask a question, nobody offers me any help and the next thing the thread is discussing other peoples problems !!!

C

Cakey

its ya clock down in the bottom right hand corner.........................wrong time or date

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Thanks Cakey, but my date and clock in bottom corner are spot on, I think. It says 2300 but 2258 on this .Does that matter?

C

Cakey

go to your profile ,then go to my forum ,then tick go to last post and see if that helps

E

EC

Wiggle the wiresin the back a bit Pete, failing that its probably your starter motor!

Hope this helps!