Badger Oakland brolly

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Recently bought one of these and it looked great! Unfortuantly, i was trying to zip on the infil panel but became quite perplexed when the zip was sewn onto the brolly but under the 'arms' this make it seem as if youm cant zip the front on. Does anyone know how to do so 'cos im starting to think it was a manufacturing fault :( Thanks for any help, CMM

waggler

Reaction score
This sounds amusing, I'm sure it is just one of those things that needs explaining before realising :eek:
I would be surprised if it was a manufacturing fault. I've used many bits of Badger tackle in the past and have been impressed, my best tackle bag is a Badger and only cost me £12! : Best Badger Tackle Bag

Post back and let us know what the problem was when you find the solution.

carp_mad_man

Reaction score
Hey guys, after days of just looking at the system, i gave up and phoned them up. They expained to me that Badger had sent them the system with the brolly arms 'taped' on the outside of the zip. After step-by-step they helped me put it right and there waas no need to send it back. Wierd how they had just taped them out. Anyway, it loooks great now and works well.

waggler

Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it sorted and it hasn't sent you mad_man! I hear theres rain on the way...