Valentines Day

M

Mike Harrison

As my wife is on a diet chocolates are a no no so i thought that maybe a nice new rod and reel would go down well!!,and I think that that cylindrical shaped parcel that arrived yesterday MAY just contain a new bivvy!
So what is everyone buying for their beloveds on the 14th?

M

Michael Hall

its my birthday on valentines day so I be recieving fishing gear!

M

Martin Royffe

Fishing gear as usual what else is valentines day for.
I HOPE MY WIFE DOESN'T SEE THIS.

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I'm giving the wife a day off. A day off from me that is, cos I'm going fishing!

D

Del Jarman

Hey Dave your all heart, the things we men do just to keep the little woman happy.

M

Mike Parker

I'm sending the misses off for the day with another man! - a local river guide.
She won't listen to me when I tell her to fish in the same area that she feeds, so perhaps she'll listen to him.
I'm hoping that she'll sent me off for the day with another woman but I think I'll just end up with another 'pin wot I have made quite sure she knows I want. Come to think of it the 'pin will bring me more pleasure!

R

Rodney Wrestt

Ahh Dave, I hope she appreciates just how devoted and in tune with fis...er her feelings you obviously are. ;o}~

W

Wendy Perry

i wish my hubby would send me away with another man..... Matt Hayes for valentines day wow what a pressie lol

M

Mike Parker

Thats a point I haven't seen this chap. Still as long as she doesn't run off with any of my gear!

C

Cakey

My wifes got me these new type of boots,they are made of concrete with lead liners.

C

Carp Angler

I'm buying her a Discovery, she best be bloody cooking my tea that night.....

W

Wendy Perry

Rik you should be gettin alot more than just your bloody tea ....lol

B

Birds Nest

What the Channel ? You could lend Wendy Mr Hayes then....

J

John Pleasance

I hate Valentines Day ! It's my wedding anniversary on the 12th (30-don't it go quick) and do you think you can get a decent meal in a restaurant or a pub around then , NO ,cos they've all got special menus on for the 14th.

Anyway she's got me,what more could she possibly want?

M

Mike Parker

You old romantic John, with an outlook like that on life I could make you an honorary Yorkshireman!

J

John Pleasance

Steady on Mike,I have been known to buy a round,wouldn't that disqualify me ?

M

Mike Parker

Nay lad your thinking of those people that lived in the NW (Cheshire area) that have the initials GM and have something to do with Fishingmagic!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Can't be me then, I live in a village in Stoke on Trent.