help needed

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
hi lads and lasses this is not another question about y use bait boats or should they be banned the problem is im in the market for a middle of the range baitboat and iv wittled it down to 2 angling technics microcat or the bas lakestar i already have the at standard baitboat but its seen better days and i want a newer one theres not alot of difference in price but just wondered which one you who use them would pick and why any help would be gratefull thanks

catch

Reaction score
Id stick with angling technics they have been making boats for years .I have read a few posts in the past about lakestarwhen they have broke peoplehave had trouble sending them back etc etc . Ive had at pro cat for 2 year with no problems .hope this helps .Jo /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Some of the lads were discussing this very same thing last week down the lake. The Microcat was favourite.

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
thanks for the info lads my instints are defo for the microcat just managed to get 275 quid for my old at standard boat so going for the cat thing is there is a 3 week waiting list everywhere iv tried but isuppose its worth the wait thanks again for the info