Woodstock

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to find the woodstock and morgan ponds?? Went to have a look this morning but could not find them??

Cheers

Adam

N

NomadPaul

If you can't find 'em man...then you wasn't there /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

where are they supposed to be ??

and

Are you sure someone didn't move them ?

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
Fat lot of help that is to me /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif. I was obviously not there because I could not find them. Kinda figured that much out already!!!

N

NomadPaul

To be honest Adam , that was a reference to the 60's and the 1969 Woodstock festival /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif. You may need to be a bit more specific on location if you want an informed responce. i.e nearest town/area etc etc

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
I'm from cwmbran. I know it is just off jct 26 of the M4 in Newport but I would just like to know where. Aint rocket science is it??

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Aint rocket science is it??/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif No its woodstock, there is a woodstock near Oxford Blenhiem Palace great fishing./forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
Thanks very much....and I am calm thankyou. Already found out where they are now but cheers anyway.

T

Thalia

Adam - take a chill pill. Paul's post was comical, made me chuckle and a few more I'd wager. Comments like the rocket science one won't illicit much of a friendly response will it?

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
Im very sorry and maybe my post came across the wrong way, but I was only kidding about. I am totally chilled and dont need any pills /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif. I was just being a little bit sarcastic and joking about but it obviously did not come across that way. I will be more careful in future.

Adam

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Hi Adam -- Welcome to the site ..... I'm sure you'll find it a friendly and helpful one ....

(Just be prepared for a bit of friendly banter)

You have to remember that people on here are from all over the country /world so by just naming the water and giving no idea where it is,doesn't really give any clue as to where it might be -- (it could even be in America for all we know)

Anyway Merv has come up with the answer for you ........

Adam Smallman

Reaction score
Point taken and I will be sure to explain myself better in the future. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Adam