syndicate waters hampshire wiltshire dorset

phil spring

Reaction score
Hi to all just wanted some information on syndicate waters in the wiltshire hampshire dorset area. Ive just got sick and tired of fishing overcrowded day ticket waters. Im not looking for highly stocked lakes and ideally would like a venue where i can bag my first thirty(ill keep dreamin till then) Ive been fishing places like broadlands longleat and yayely and can only fish the weekend due to work commitments. As you can imagine these places are always crowded and i rarely get the space to walk round and do a bit of stalking i end up stuck in my peg for the weekend, not ideal, please help

B

Big Rik

Wayne Little at Milton Abbas (Dorchester)

There's one on the outskirts of Winchester, but it's super secret

There's a very small 12 man one in Wellow

errr....... that's about it.

Think you're barking up the wrong tree for solitude and a bit pf peace and quiet, you're better off looking at big, underfished gravel pits or the rivers to get away from the crowds.

Rob Hale

Reaction score
There's lots of syndicates around, but getting into them is the main problem.

Rather than fishing day tickets, why not fish club waters - not as busy as daytickets, but you can get in and they give you a range of waters for the cost of a couple of sessions on a day-ticket water.

My local club is Farnham Angling Society: www.farnhamanglingsociety.com which has waters in and around Yateley, Aldershot & Farnham.

There is also RDAA although this is more over Berkshire direction (Reading) www.rdaa.co.uk

Or you could get a group ticket on Cemex - which is still a commercial organisation, but gives you access to a wider range of quieter waters than their daytickets, but more expensive than a club: www.cemexangling.co.uk

Hope this helps

Rob

steveo

Reaction score
I sypathize with you on Broadland's and Longleat.Broadland's was a good laugh in the late 80's.It's a shadow of it's former self.Longleat is the only lake i know of in the UK that you can fish whilst hearing Lion's/Wolves howling but it used to get a battering and there was a nightclub not far away which meant twat's wandering around off their chop's,apparently the club is long gone and the place is more secure so i dont know but i bet it's still rammed.

I was on "Milton Abbas" for approx 5-6 seasons,the best water i ever fished,worst mistake i ever made was to drop my ticket!"DOH!!!".Wayne's a top chap,Good bunch of lad's and some cracking fish.Dead man's shoes to get in.

Sorry i aint been any help,I jus fancied avin a whinge.

Hope you find a water./forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

T

teecee

I would agree with the Rob Hale approach-you really have to join a club and the Reading & District have a mass of waters-many of which are not heavily fished BECAUSE the have so many-Lakes,Kennet etc.

I joined a club with some waters but had a good look around before I did so-also the club is heavily into match fishing so not many fish Saturdays and weekday evenings.

Look for clubs with plenty of waters and let me know if you find a goodun'!!!!!

Its a case of doing months of homework/networking etc-good luck!!

phil spring 2

Reaction score
yes stil looking, i joined salisbury angling club( my local club but their main carp lake is still quite busy) so i have been fishing one of their less used waters, had a couple of low twentys and i think this is as big as they get in this lake, any more suggestions would be appreciated

joe cross 2

Reaction score
hi paul my name is joe i 2 am looking for new waters to fish i live in romsey and yes the local broadlands waters longbridge and broadlands main lakes do not fish like they use to (possibly because of the preasure and problems they have had there i find the wellow day ticket waters headlands and windwhistle verry small and over fished also . am keen to hear how the salisbry ticket is going i use to fish waldens farm and the fishery witherington when i was younger i also use to have an eastley and district ticket when i was a youth please mail me and enlighten me more on how yourfishing quest is going , ps i didnt join test valley this tear because i found like u have with salisbry the big carp waters are heavily fished by many club members maybe you have found an alternative if so please mail me at git_features@hotmail.com

joe cross

Reaction score
not sure how to be honest do you have facebook or msn or somthing and were havea chat