Celebrity Carp Angler's

steveo

Reaction score
I will have to appolagise if this thread aint Carpy enough but whilst i was whileing away the hours in my bivvy contemplating on my crap choice of swim my mind wanderd of to an idea that was in it's embryonic stages,after a more than normal time I eventually stopped chuckling to my self and locked it away in my head for future develpoment.

The catalyst for this post was the post on Camo,dont know why but it was.

Now I dont know abought the rest of you but there are a few "Celebrity/Star" carp angler's that get up my nose and at the same time cause me to go into hysteric's when reading there artical's.

Alsoone thingI hate more than anything is having to crap outside.My comedy bottom like's to make me go exactly at the best time of the day for a take or when the lake is busy and people everywhere,I find this distressing and despite taking triple dose's of Imodium,my butt still get's it way.So to make this event a happy time I decided that it would be great to have"Celebrity Carp Superstar Butt Roll!!!"......You could by a roll with photosof mixedStars on,giving you options of you wanted to wipe your butt with or abutt roll with an individual Person on if you had a particular issue with them.

This would make the situation of nature poo'ing a bitless traumatic and add abit of light entertainment to an otherwise S****Y job

/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif.

C

Cider Bob*PAC*

Id be more than happy to have a "TV programmes" bog roll,or in particular a "big brother" bog roll with the face of every single contestant on each individual sheet.

This would make the job you speak of highly entertaining and fullfilling.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
As long as Barrymore is not on the sheets!

He is going nowhere near my backside!!

Specihunter

Reaction score
footballers andreality tvceleberities sorry non entities jordan goody etc etc

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

I haven't seen it yet, but I reckon Stevo's face would make a good arfe wipe.

steveo

Reaction score
Evening Baz,what is an arfe??...I would put my mug up on the forum if I could work out how to.i am posssibly being a thick git or my computer is i'll.

Roto fryer.I dont believe it!!!..I thought i had come up with a winner and someones beaten me to it..Wicked roll's tho,I'm gonna have to get some.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Stevo.

Arfe is a polite way of saying arse in the p.c world we live in. Old English in fact. (-:

steveo

Reaction score
Why thank's Baz,I had kinda worked out what an arfe was (-:!!!...Old English eh,great language andnot a bad drop a cider aswell.Hope ur cathching a few,jus goe back from a 2 nite blank!!!Lovely...Cheer's