perch

Anthony cogbill

Reaction score
Hi......

really good perch..what was its weight?

also any chance that you might know british record weight for the perch. cheers Tony

Anthony cogbill

Reaction score
HI...

Thanks for the reply''..

new to this so please excuse the typing and spelling.

Had acouple of simlar size my self out of the severn at worcester i live by the race course at the top end away from the grand stand .not many seem to fish it. would make a great spot for a open'

J

Jonathan Northmore BA HONS

its all that camo stuff his is wearing!

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

The Perch record is held by a fish of 5 lb 15 oz caught in 2006 by Les Brown from a stillwater at Crowborough in Sussex

captain carrott

Reaction score
the official record is anyway.

there might have been one a few years ago at 6-2

captain carrott

Reaction score
if i thought you were serious in the second part of that i would be eating spicy paul kebabs shortly after, either that or sweet and sour paul.

well we are supposed to taste like pork, and me favourite meal is sweet and sour pork

have you noticed humans are one of the few things that don't taste like chicken!

C

Cakey

sorry I didnt wiegh it ,I travel light light after the perch

I put the picture up because of the colours and condition of the Lee perch ,pretty aint they

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Anthony, you click on 'My details' under where it says Fishingmagic Member in the top left of your screen. Fill in your e-mail address on that page then click on the 'My Profile' link right under 'My Details' and tick the 'E-Mail me' box. It'll then be visible (not your actual address) on your profile.

fishfingers

Reaction score
this is why i love perch just look at it! i prefer to catch a 2lb perch than a 20lb carp anyday!