Desperate

S

Stuart Johnson

Are you sure thats not Dave 'Chub' Johnson in drag during a bbq.X

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Just in case you're wondering, Stu (Skive) is refering to today's <a href=http://www.fishingmagic.com/specart/specart.asp?sp=&v=r>Digital Diary</A> entry which shows a very attractive young lady.

And his comment proves one thing: he needs a pair of glasses right sharpish! Have you seen Dave 'Chub' Johnson?

K

Keith Miller

Suffolk Stour fishable Saturday, but today in flood, so at least had a chance to wet a line. Any thoughts I may have had of fishing the Teme this week seem to have been wishful thinking.
Was the young lady not at NEC year before last? Graham must have been testing his latest digital camera.

S

Stewart Bloor

I demand this minute that you remove the photograph of Mrs Sedge from the web site.....

S

Stewart Bloor

Sorry, I do apologise, on closer inspection it's not Mrs Sedge after all....

P

Paul Williams

Stu....Grahams right about the glasses mate, if thats DJ he can share my bivvy anytime!!

W

Wendy Perry

Hey boys calm down calm down lol... Graham i could do with cheering up as well ya know lol

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Her name is Michelle Thorne, and yes, she was at the NEC a couple of years ago when we made our acquaintance.

The exchange went something like:

Me: "Hello Michelle."
Michelle: "Hello big boy."
Me:......."

No, sorry, the rest has been censored.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Wendy, I'll have a word with Matt for you, see if he can cheer you up.

D

Dave Johnson

steady on lads, I know I turn the ladies heads and still pull em, but, sharing Brummy's bivvy is way down on my 'things to do list......'

and you should know better Stu!!!!!

your all jealous anyway, her legs are OK, BUT MY CYCLO-CROSS LEGS....shaven are something else.....especially in nylons....

(brummy sneaks away for a tug....)

C

Cakey

Graham just out of interest were they real or silicon grow ?????

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Cakey, very definitely silicon implants. Not that I paid much attention of course, just something somebody named Cullen told me who had studied the subject.

W

Wendy Perry

Well i need some physio i couldn;'t think of anything better than a day with Matt lmao hehehehheh

D

Dave Johnson

Graham, is that 'Cullen' as in sister site bikemagic......

if so, say no more......