Daiwa logo!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a daft observation, but as anyone else spotted the new Daiwa logo and thought how cheap and naff it looks?
I myself think that the old style logo looked more tastefull and in-keeping with the quality brand that Daiwa have always stood for.
Yes guys I know I should get out more!!!!

Mark

terry m

Reaction score
Iconic logos depict and are synonymous with a well known brand. This image falls a long way short of that.

What is the best angling logo?

Fox International is not bad!

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Iconic logos depict and are synonymous with a well known brand. This image falls a long way short of that.

What is the best angling logo?

Fox International is not bad!

I think the Preston innovations logo looks really smart especially when its on a nice gloss black blank!

Mark

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Logos are important. Daiwa have changed theirs quite a few times over the years, sometimes only subtley. In the 70s ICI spent nearly £½million on their logo and all that happened was a change of character font and the wavey lines were spread a little more. Any more than that and they reckoned they would lose touch with their business base, so subtle was the way forward.

terry m

Reaction score
Who cares about the logo ?
Quality sells, end of....

Marketers would strongly disagree with you.

Of course quality is important especially to users of the product to ensure that they stay loyal. But Logos, branding and marketing are key tools - in conjunction with a reputation for quality - to attract new users and therefore grow the business.