picture without URL details in properties

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Monk, you need to copy the picture to the FM Gallery or some other web based photo album so that you can get a URL link to it.

steveo

Reaction score
Re digi photos.....Can anyone help me

I CANT get any of my photos to upload onto this site from my laptop.I try to select a photo via the FM browser and when I select the photo it tells me that i cant upload because the size of the photo in mb?????I really dont understand..

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

You need to read the guidelines. The largest image allowed has to be no more 250kb. So what you need to do Steveo is reduce the size of each individual image. You do this in imaging software, or this is a site where you can do it for free.

Remember that pixel size is not the same as the size in kb's.

steveo

Reaction score
Been on the photo reduction site,still cant work it out.I am a human vegetable I dont understand.Photos form my same camera,same memory card,worked fine on a friends computer,wont do it with mine..AAAAHHHH

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Email one of the images to me, exactly as you're trying to upload it, and I'll let you know if it's a fault with the image.

steveo

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer.I jus tried to email you a piccie but apparently the HTTP server does not allow/support email pictures unless I open a new account or something.I shall try to get this sorted and send some pics at a later date.

All the best Steveo