Lovely Pair.

geminus

Reaction score
Like to get my hands on a pair like that; what do you think they weigh?

T

The Monk

pervs the lot of you,

last time I take the wife fishing

geminus

Reaction score
She out fished you again then monk. Nice of you to hold the fish and have your picture taken so the wife didn't get dirty hands.

Deanos

Reaction score
That woman would never be allowed on the beach at Skegness I can tell you.

The only birds I have seen with a couple of fish like that also had a mountain of chips and a can of Fanta to wash it all down with.

Also...if she had a fag hanging out the side of her gob, headscarf, couple of curlers in, 40" waist and a few tattoos and a Pontefract accent...well..chances are I would know her!!!

Deanos

Reaction score
OH NO!...NOT AGAIN!

May I remind you Raymundo that such women are definitely at the top of the tottie tree where I come from! I am also considered a model for the average male in Yorkshire I can tell you!....the Pizza lad, who often calls around twice a day with a bubbling Italian cheese snack for me says he wants to grow up just like me.

Bless him....hee hee hee, the wee lad is only about 15st Raymundo....but I shall do my best to fleash the poor little chap out a bit.....I dont want the kids calling him a "skinny southern softy" int playground as he nicks dinner money off em do I???

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Deanos,

I saw one of your birds laying on the beach, green peace towed her into the water, i had to stop them. Whales dont grow that big i said, sorry they said.

In compensation they gave her a large tub of ice cream, and an extra large portion of cod and chips, the ice cream had a sausage sticking out the side, sorry no chocolate flakes they said. She was happy/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

R

Robert Woods (ACA)

She must be a carper as she has a matching pair of big tits sorry pits.../forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif.

T

Tony Rocca

The one on theleft is a good 5lb in my experience, and, as is usually the case, the one on theright is slightly smaller.

But still worth avin.

Jason McMahon

Reaction score
What swim is she in, she mite take a ballie hair rig. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif