There Be Monsters

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin,

What a cracking article and so right for this time of the year too.

I have a copy of that book hidden away somewhere in those unopened boxes from my last house move. Reading your piece now means I'll be searching to find it this weekend.

Knowing my luck though, it'll be in the last bl00dy box that I open, so I'll be cursing you for that! [insert smiling face]

But thanks for continuing to make Friday the day when FM is the first site that I open in the morning looking for your contributions.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Peter

Thanks for your kind words, it's nice to know that the new alternative to the 'Alternative' articles are being read and appreciated.

No doubt that Ron will now take up theguantlet and give us a review of 'Stillwater Angling'...........(insert cynical smiley face)

And Iknow what you mean about unpacking boxes, if you start at the front of the pile, what youwant will be at the back, if you start at the back, it will be at the front, and if start in the middle, chances are it's not in that pile at all........!

And going backto the subject of the article, our esteemed editor MrMarzdin has emailed me to say that this bookinspired him to go hunting monsters on Loch Lomond, recommendation indeed!

F

Fred Bonney

Only 80odd posts to go Kevin (insert smiley face)

Goodarticle , good book too.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Fred

Thanks for that and I haven't forgotten your kind invitation, it's safely tucked away in the memory banks, just hope that it hasn't got an expiry date.....!

Andthere appears to be two threads about the bookon the go at the same time, perhaps the techie boys can mash them together to give me a chance of getting 80 replies!

F

Fred Bonney

No expiry date,Kevin,although I'll have to eat the eggs, and bacon soon..

You wish for good reviews, they come along in two's, now!