Fenland Magic

S

Shrek

"a feature such as a small inlet dyke"

Is that picture no.4 then?

Ginger

Reaction score
Ron, are the Fens "free" fishing or club controlled?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Mainly all club controlled and day ticket on the bank,that's if you ever see a bailiff!

There are a few free stretches.

blankety blank

Reaction score
kings lynn AC ticket is pretty cheap and covers a huge amount of fenland fishing.

Itoo was curious about picture number 4. Are you going to enlighten us Ron?

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Picture number 4 was put there to wake you lot up!

Come on -we are not arguing enough!

S

Shrek

Sorry, what is there to argue about? Whether she was s dyke or a ruffe slapper?

S

Shrek

Don't think so Lee, it's the hands that normally give it away and they definitely look like female hands to me.

Lee Swords

Reaction score
yeah...bit mean i suppose really

take a bit of the slap away and she would be quite stunning i suppose

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Well I am gutted!

All you lot seem to be interested in is the ruffe slapper. Call yourself anglers - forget it.

And that particular bird is full of more silicone than my bag full of plastic pike lures.

I'm ashamed of you.

S

Shrek

Well, you were the one who put the picture there in the first place. What do you expect!!!!

S

sash

I'd rather **ag that than your "bag full of plastic pike lures" though..........

Don't believe any of this story folks, the fishing in the Fens is rubbish, there are no fish to be caught whatsoever.

Ron, sshhhhhhhhhhhh /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

S

sash

Just noticed that if you hover your cursor over the photo of said lady then it comes up with..........RON..................is there something we're not being told? /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

S

Shrek

Sash,

I thought that, but "Ron" pops up if you hover over the other pictures too........!!!!!

Reaction score
im with sash,no fish in the fens folks. all a big wind up! i wouldnt bother travelling all the way down here! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif