KORDA 's FREE DVD

W

Wolfman Woody

THIS IS A FANTASTIC IDEA that Korda have had.

Joe Morgan dropped the news in an Email to me and asked if Graham wouldn't mind puttingup a press release.

I said, I'm sure he would do exactly that - AND - if you send us bothe a DVD I'm sure he can extract a small portion and post that up with the PR.

Together, they look terrific.

As for the DVD, I've seen it all the way through now and - does anyone remember the boxed set of three videos back in the 90s featuring Gabby Hayes? Well, that was good then, but this knocks spots of it for presentation, quality and content. And I'm not just saying that to suck up to Korda and Joe and co. It's in widescreen for a start so matches all new TVs.

The real beauty is, the 90's lot wanted £20for 3 hours, this is absolutley <u>FREE</u>. /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif What more do you want?

F

Frothey

they should stream it on their site.

mind you, still trying to find the "Clive and Malc" Richworth (or was it still streamselect?)videos - now they were great!

Deanos

Reaction score
Cakey!

Did Jackie Charlton ever get to "bash" all those players whose names he said he had in a little black book? that would have made a damn good dvd!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

All credit and many thanks to Korda for releasing this DVD.

N

nigel meeson 2

as a new comer to all this can someone tell me are the colours of different rod tips relevant to their weights and if so what are they

B

Bill Cox

Don't like DF but must agree with Baz this is an excellent idea well put together and very informative. Top marks for a top job.

Nigel

Not in the way i think you mean. Quiver tips are usually marked different colours for different weights but even they are not standardised so a red in one rod would not be the same as a red in another rod.

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Nigel,post your question (and any similar ones)as a new thread in the 'Beginners and Improvers' section. You'll get more response there.

Welcome to FishingMagic!

dave collier

Reaction score
thanks to df and the team these dvds are a grate idea and a wealth of info/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif