Ron's been crogged

• Thread starter Graham Marsden (ACA)
  • Start date
G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Just spoke to Ron and the reason he's been missing from the forum for a while is that he's been down the Fens again where he suffered a mini stroke. He's back home now and not feeling too bad, physically anyway.

So good luck Ron, and get well soon, you old git!

captain carrott

Reaction score
really m sorry to hear that.

i might spend the vast majority of my time on here trying to wind ron up, but in reality, he is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met. get well soon sir.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Sorry to hear about Ron ........

Get well soon Ron !!!

Was it the thought that England are going to beat SA tonight that brought the stroke on ???

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Thanks very much guys.

Mini-strokes are quite common and are generally caused by mental stress or poor diet. I had a period where I felt that this was the end. The whole right hand side of my body went numb and my right arm started making involuntary movements, together with a splitting headache, double vision and intense nausea. Not only that I had slurred speech.

I have no doubt what caused this. It was B*****d Brown's announcement that there would be no referendum on the EU question and my realisation that here was a new Hitler.

Sorry to bring up politics chaps but we have to get rid of a "leader" that is not English, was not elected, and is determined to rule our country by stealth. Give me a decent rifle and scope and I will do the job!

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I see the mini stroke has affected your brain too ............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mini-strokes are quite common and are generally caused by mental stress or poor diet."

I told you the figs and all the other shit you eat were no good for you --

You should have listened toDeanos andI ...!!!!!

~~

J

John McLaren

Yes - old git you may be but want you an active old git. Take it easy!