help where,s torksey island

T

TT

help folks i am tring to find where torksey island. i havn,tgot a clue where it is and how t get to it cheers

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Also,

A part of it, Torksey Island,has been taken over by Scunthorpe Police Angling Club. Plus SPAC have also just taken over around a mile stretch between South Clifton and Girton on the tidal Trent as well.

Regards,

Lee.

The Codfather

Reaction score
TT, its a stretch iv fished a few times in the past as its local for me. what info was you after?

T

TT

We've been to Torksey arm a few times, but would like to try around the island. How do we get to it from the lock?

T

TT

dear codhead wheres torksey lock i havn,t a clue ....i am a member of scunny police and incan,t wait to fish it > also how do you fish it

The Codfather

Reaction score
its next to torksey, lincolnshire. It all depends what your fishing for..i pay a few visits a year either for carp or pike For carp in the edge of the main flow and for pike in the lock itself. ( iv seen a fewupper 20'scome out their!)

T

TT

sorry codfather shep submitted that last post. We have fished at the lock a few times but would like to try near the island now.