Chavs vs Aces Challenge Match 07

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I agree with Wendy, first class write up, well done Neil....and yes, we need a round 3 now, as it stands 1:1 now, so we need a final match to declare the winner/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Lovely write up!....and some nice pictures.

BUT!.....I cant get over the fact that Granville has such little stubby legs like Ronnie Corbett!....please can you get a photo of him climbing a little ladder to get on his seat box at the next fish-in.

It is a medical fact, that keeping too much loose change in your pockets eventually compacts up the legs so that even a six foot tall man can eventually shrink to only 3ft 6" in height!

NOW THATS JUST AMAZING!

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

I was kneeling down in reverence to the winner/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Wendy, what the hell are you doing to that carp??!

Also, my "pained" expression in photo #5 is due to the fact that Wendy reckoned my four carp weighed a total of 12oz! (it seems my 27lb 10oz beat her 27lb 02oz!!!)

As for the height thingy, you should see the rest of my family!

Deanos

Reaction score
Granville...there are lots of famous midgets about....Tom Cruise, erm!.....the Umpa Lumpa's.....and even Elvis "King of the dough nuts" was only 4ft 3" in his socks.

Just accept it......i THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Neil, the carp had slapped me in the face several times and Graham caught itjust right haha. Next year, i will beat it neil/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifi'm sure my weight was 27lb 12oz/forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif