Mini Fly Fish-in at Ellerdine

S

Shrek

OI, Mista Marzdun, what's this "Shrek" business?

Still, despite the lack of fish on the bank, the craic was excellent. Always good for a bit of banter and makes for a very welcome break froma boring office. Especially Wendy relaying stories of her nefarious antics............!!!!

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Hey Shrek, what's this Adie Baby thing, you on the swing or what?

S

Shrek

Not any more. Put my new picture up and all will be revealed!!!!

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
I went for a sporting ticket as I thought it would be less frustrating if I blanked. I paid to keep fish the last time I went and came away empty handed but I'll certainly aim to take a couple home next time.

I must say thanks to Adrian again, your tips on top of my initial 'tuition' by Mark Williams a couple of seasons back really improved my casting no end and your gift is much appreciated and has been much admired also!

I tried fishing for chub on the fly the other day but found that a swim with two people in it makes casting a potentially dangerous activity (sorry ****y!)and so went back to the more common avon style rod & reel combo before irreparable damage was done.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hahaha, Granville i did not swear like that! Did i?/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gifYou were swearing like a trooper across that lake granville/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

It was a great day, as you say nice and relaxing, thanks Adie baby and paul you were great company, and hope we do it again very soon.