hello fellow angler type things!

Miggy

Reaction score
hello, how do and all reet!

just wanted to say hi, hope to get some good advice, give a little of my own and make some more contacts (you can never know enough loonies lol) anyone else on here from or live near Glossop?

T

The Monk

hello newby type thing, welcome/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

you can never know enough loonies lol

yes you`ve come to the right place then

Miggy

Reaction score
lol good to hear

glossop is up in't thills, ooop north, on the derbyshire and manchester border. where the league of gentlemen was filmed....and trust me, it wasnt a comedy, it was a documentry lol/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Miggy

Reaction score
aye with a lil luck, apart from claire, whats the talent like down lincolnshire? all fresh and single now and dont want to be movin to a one horse town lol

T

The Monk

Glossop, aha your a local lad, I`m over near Middleton, I`ve fished those lodges under Dinting viaducts, CPA lodges originally, who owns them now mate? Nice place Glossop, had a few nights out on the slappers down there.

Deanos

Reaction score
Now then lad!Acceptance on this site is not based on angling skills alone....goodness me no!

The following questionis an indicator of a mans worth....or come to that an anglers worth!So...without further ado...have a bash at this.

A poncy Southern bird (all modelish, painfully slim...around the 12st mark) invites you around to her place to watch a naughty film....and also perhaps also to tuck into some posh food like a Co Op ready meal!

But

Then!A down to earth Yorkshire lass (proper bird...curlers, carpet slippers, 17 st+) invites you around to her place to watch a Dave "Harry Harrell" stick float fishing dvd.....and also perhaps to tuck into pie chips and peas.

WHICH WILL YOU CHOOSE...THE EYES OF FM ARE NOW ON YOU!

Miggy

Reaction score
lol do u have ask? one of the loves of my life was 16 stone leeds lass! pie and chips anytime! lol do i get apporval??? lol

Miggy

Reaction score
monki boy! ello lol

i fish glossop lodges weekly mate, they are owned btw G.A.A.S (glossop anglers amalglamted society) there were a few clubs around and a few years back all got together and formed one big club. got 8 waters now i think, maybe a few more somewhere. good fishing dinting lodges, top north road will always be my favourite, ive held the pond record for the last 4 years on there too! lol

Miggy

Reaction score
i hope u had a wash after the glossop slapper mate, u can get leproscy off most of em, esspesh as most are related lol/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

T

The Monk

haha, yes believe so Miggy, I had a sheep dip actually only you can`t be too careful an`t local clap clinic have banned me for life/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Miggy

Reaction score
i have a life membership lol sheep dip, not tried that, but then i try to stay away from the sheep lol

Deanos

Reaction score
By heck!....nearly there Miggy, just one more task to perform!

The boss of this site is a stinking rich Southern loadsa money type (you know the kind I mean Miggy!).He has contributed to a few threads, pops in now and then to make sure I haven’t tried to start the pictorial "readers wives section" again, that kind of stuff.

Anyway Miggy (ask any of the lads and they will tell you) Mr Graham Marzden promised me a huge prize for an in-depth article I submitted regarding self defence for anglers against an escaped Baboon. Me mam even dressed up as one for the photo's, whilst I did a few Kung Fu moves, then poll axed her with a landing net handle.I got NOWT....BLOODY NOWT for that article, the Angling Times were all over me like a rash to get hold of that first I can tell you.

Anyway Miggy, mail him and say what CHARMING people you have met on FM, and the prizes are a legend and stuff, AND ASK HIM WHERE MY BLOODY PRIZE IS!