Bonjour people

dave newman 4

Reaction score
Morning all.

hope everyone slept like a baby and is now awake to conqour there day /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

im newie (newies_maggots) if anyone recognises the name /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

anyway, im new to the site, looked around it a few times, find it very interesting

anyway, hope this place enjoy FUN banter and a laugh along with the fishing side.

thanks

newie /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

dave newman 4

Reaction score
hay, thanks fred, hows thing in your neck of the woods? /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

T

The Monk

Hi Dave welcome aboard mate, that looks like a big pwerch you have there, how big is it?

dave newman 4

Reaction score
thank you guys, The Monk, if its worked, check my photos in my album, ive just uploaded some.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hi Dave, hope you enjoy your time here with us. and don't forget to keep checking the events and fish in dates and make sure you come along to some, we have a great days fishing and an even better social/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. So welcome aboard and tight lines.

dave newman 4

Reaction score
thanks alot, all good here so far, will try and get the misses to sign up, ive just got her into fishing and hes getting very good, done alot of lure fishing for perch lately and shes been pulling them out... heres a few pics of her... 1lb 6ozperch

<u>
eyyt004.jpg

this one is her biggest 1lb 7oz
aaaa001.jpg

</u>http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v81/pugit106/?action=view&current=eyyt004.jpg

Claire Bell

Reaction score
Hello All /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

How are well all today ???? x x x

dave newman 4

Reaction score
haha that didnt take you long..

everyone, meet the misses. /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

T

The Monk

Hi Claire, nice fish, who does the housework in your house Dave?

Claire Bell

Reaction score
I do it, not a mans place to do house work its my job x x /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Hiya Claire welcome to the forum mate, get that man of yours to do some housework too, just show him how to do it, like he showed you how to fish/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Then you'd both have more time to fish/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Hope to see you both at the fish-ins we have. Gotta run now or i'll be late for work see ya both later, once again Welcome you two/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

dave newman 4

Reaction score
thank Nige..

should be fun /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

aslong as i dont get banned for to much fun banter and posting