Pike lures..Name this plug

andy247

Reaction score
IMG00011-20120407-1828.jpg Hi guys this lure is a shallow rattler my mate was using and the pike were having it bid time.. They only had one left in the shop and he trew away the packaging months ago. Do any of you lure loving folks know this particular little rattler?

I WANT ONE!!

Andy247 :)

Last edited:

bennygesserit

Reaction score
View attachment 116 Hi guys this lure is a shallow rattler my mate was using and the pike were having it bid time.. They only had one left in the shop and he trew away the packaging months ago. Do any of you lure loving folks know this particular little rattler? :confused:

I WANT ONE

Andy247 :)

Cant see it mate - is that me ?

Did you know you can search google using an image , that was my plan ( which I would have owned up to )

bennygesserit

Reaction score
just out of interest google image search drew a blank , which is unusual

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Could be anything, there's many American lures almost like that including a Storm. I have a few that are a bit like that, but the diving vane is usually clear.

Your best bet is to wade through the Ebay lures section every night, but be very very careful, an awful lot of rubbish is sold there so check out the names against real websites like - Bomber, Raider, Storm, Yo-Zuri and a whole lot of others. Ask on here if in doubt.

Edited bit : To give you an idea, have a look here.

andy247

Reaction score
Could be anything, there's many American lures almost like that including a Storm. I have a few that are a bit like that, but the diving vane is usually clear.

Your best bet is to wade through the Ebay lures section every night, but be very very careful, an awful lot of rubbish is sold there so check out the names against real websites like - Bomber, Raider, Storm, Yo-Zuri and a whole lot of others. Ask on here if in doubt.

Edited bit : To give you an idea, have a look here.

Many Thanks Woody I shall keep looking with all that info and I appreciate the support from you guys and I feel this forum is top draw for the predator angler :)