The Alternative Angler ? Fisherman?s Friend

• Thread starter Graham Marsden (ACA)
  • Start date
G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Don't know about you, but I'd buy a copy. That's a fantastictrophy from TickleTackle.

McWallet
TickleTackle Accounts

F

Fred Bonney

I'm in,put me down for an annualsubscription to Belle's Kitchen,I'm not interested in the rest./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Kevin.....missed ya.....brilliant, funny, and I am very interested in meeting the bird who makes the bait (I am willing to pay a LOT of money if she will come around to my place and feed me chocolate coverd monster crab boilies).

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Top stuff Kevin. Can't wait for my Monday morning read from now on. What a great way to start the week. Well done, keep up the good work.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahahaha

Now that did make me chuckle, well done Kevin.

Spot the E.A bailiff was a classic!.........You won't be dishing out many prizes for that one!

T

The Monk

And to spice things up a bit there will be a weekly 'Hot Rod' picture of a well-oiled half-naked fishing hunk, with maybe just a glimpse of his tackle out on display.

Kevin, shall I keep sending the pictures in mate?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Brother Nick

We rather thought that getting the restraining ordermeant that you would have tostop sending in those pictures............!

T

The Monk

haha take more that that kevin/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

E

Eric Hayes

Ialso like. KevPut me downto dothefirstGearFear spot. I'll do you a greatarticle abouta FOX Front runnerrod rest head that decided to destroy itself for no apparent reason.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"Then we arrange a face-to-face meeting between the two of you at the back of a pub car park somewhere."

Sounds like a damn good idea to me - is there any limit on how many times you can 'challenge' the same bloke though?

W

Wolfman Woody

What's on your mind, Jacobs? /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Close season again?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
OK you too, the Rat and Parrot pub, Bartholomew Street,Newbury it is then. Date to be arranged, tickets £6.00 in advance, £10.00 on the night.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeff, as if I'd challenge an old codger like you, I am deeply wounded that you would even think such a thing.

Fred, that would be nice, having a second there as long as you know the real reason why one had a second in days of the duel?

Thinking of duelling, the time is getting very close for me to have a couple of trips to the recreation ground at Fordingbridge (pretty good winter swims there) and only a stones throw from where the last Englishman to be killed in a duel is commerorated, John Alexander Seton.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Just love it kevin......I'll definitely buy the copy.....love the Ladies Angle section, might even find my lilac rodpot there/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif and the hangers looking like diamand earrings/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Claudia if you really really want a lilac rodpot let me know............my boy is a powder coater