PETA

K

Keith Williams

Peta ( People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)now have a web site dedicated against them, created by a large group of anglers in the USA to give our sport a judgemental overview as seen by American anglers.
the site is called - pissonpeta !
the www address is www.pissonpeta.com
and well worth a thorough read.
It's a thought that maybe some forward thinking webmaster in the UK may create a UK version or create links to the american host seeing as PETA have set up shop at a London address and banking with one of our Biggest banks which I'm told begins with the letter "B "
Have fun reading this site, it gave me some laughs !

A

andrew jackson

A bank begining with B. If you are looking for an excuse to change banks, and you bank with a bank begining with B, there it is! Remember to spell it out, exactly why you are taking your business else where. We need more info like this, I would like to see a list of supporters so I could then ensure that I do nothing to line their pockets. I will never watch a program on tv wich includes Wendy Turner, that is for sure. :(

M

Mike Parker

Wendoline Turnpike Websterly was on an animal rescue program the other day trying to get people to adopt a pet (something PETA totally oppose - 2 faced or what?) the other day and she looked a complete mess, and what she was 'on' is a good advert for PETA, she's also got a very large a**e!

R

Rodney Wrestt

It's ok, when they get their way and no one has access to animals in any way shape or form, she has a job lined up in a brand new program with a familiar format....it's called "potato rescue" in which she will be exposing the cruel and inhumane way that farm crops are grown in close quarters with so little room to grow you can barely swing a mushroom between them, and Rolf will show how turnips are still suffering from acid rain caused by all the redundant fishing tackle decomposing which is now polluting the atmosphere and helping global warming so once again fisherman can be blamed for it all, well why change a winning formula eh.