roach 1 lb 13 oz.JPG

• Thread starter Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)
  • Start date
B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

hope this pic is more suited . A lovely roach , not a pb but good enough for me on a cold day.plus 20 or more round the 4 to 12 oz mark.What more can a bloke want.

Deanos

Reaction score
Beautiful Chubs!...I would be a very happy fella to catch a few like that, chances in the rivers where I live are few and far between.

B

yeh was nice deanos warms you up on a cold day mate.

T

The Monk

a lovely fish Bob, roach really are number one on the specie list, especially in winter

Deanos

Reaction score
Kinda funny Chubbers, you see the pictures of megga carp and huge barbel, but as regards beauty....the roach is no1 in my book.

B

yep the roach is my second fav in winter, the chub being my first port of call this sunday morning. And then i,m going out to get that big perch hehe

B

yes cakey quite local and yes i will take you there if you want to go sometime lol

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Get in there Bob!

Lovely fish and that pic is my cup of tea /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I'm more than green with envy, well done mate.

C

Cakey

well Steve and Me think you nibbled...............................

Peter Bishop

Reaction score
Superb Bob, well jealous. Bigger than my PB.

Great photo, though I am not sure you are holding it correctly. I hope you didn't have it out of the water for more than a minute. We wouldn't want to upset Barbel angler would we!

B

yes i did hold it correctly in fact i stapled it to my coat so as not to drop it lol and it wasnt out of the water too long put it carefully on my front seat when i drove home to get camera and stopped off at the pub on way back for a pint but i dont think it minded too much as it sat on the pub counter looking at all the stuffed fish in cases. It shure breathed a sigh of releaf when i put it back in the river lol.

C

Cakey

must of stopped at the Jolly Fisherman ......Im narrowing it down slowly