Spare Quivers JW Avon.

Deanos

Reaction score
Hello lads!

I have had a little accident today, and have unfortunately chopped the end off one of the quivers for my J.W Avon Quiver rod.

I said to myself..."OH YOU ARE A SILLY BILLY DEANOS"...or words to that effect.

Does any one know if you can get spare quivers for this rod, or if any other company makes ones that will fit.

Any help much appreciated.

B

Bully

Deano - been there!

Quiver tips are quite easy to make and I can assure you any decent shop would probably have someone they know who makes them. Not sure where you live but my local shop has someone who makes them to order. I am in Kent.

Deanos

Reaction score
Thank you very much Bully!!!!!!!

I will mail you for details if that is okay, and by way of a thank you...will send you a couple of cakes down if that sounds good.

I am just on my way out, but shall mail you Saturday morning.

Many thanks.

webo

Reaction score
deanos i did the same mate,i contacted masterline who distribute these rods and they sent me a set F,o,c.worth a try

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

yes i did too deanos phone masterline mate the guy there is so helpfull my middle section broke and they replaced it free as its guarranteed for 5 years

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Steve's got a set Deanos, he said you can have them if you get your ass down to the Bristol Avon fish-in.

He can't get to his p'c tonight, kid's taken over his living room/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa the kids have buggered off /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Right Deanos me fat Northern pie munchin buddy, I've got a set of tips that "white van man" did not mange to destroy........you can have em mate.........collection only /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jan 12th, location Bristol Avon and you can have a bash at the pike too!

Seriously mate, if you want them you can have them.

Pm me your addy and I will send them to you /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

And tell your Mam to stop e-mailing me...........I'm married and too skinny for her!

Reaction score
Does anyone have contact details for Masterline?

The section that the quivers plug in to on my 1.75tc barbel rodshattered casting a 20g maggot feeder 10 yards /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

many regards to Ma Deanos!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hehehehe

I've got one of them too!

I ordered a JW and it arrived with the handle section and avon section broken.

Deanos is getting the tips, you can have the tip section if you like ****y?

Jan 12th or next time we meet /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
You're a right Jim'll Fix-It at the mo Steve!!

Mine was the 1.75 barbel 'quiver-receptor bit' though, not the 1.25tc Avon/ Quiver (although I've had to replace the top on that one three times /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif)

Unfortunately they're not interchangeable.

Looking forward to the 12th mate. Everybody now, RAINDANCE!!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
That's what mine is ****y the 1.75 quiver-receptor piece.

The avon top and handle were broken, you are welcome to it.

Not too much rain please! But we deffo need some.

Deanos

Reaction score
Yo Steve,

Me mams uncle Albert's teeth have all fallen out.....I dont suppose you happen to have a spare set knocking about do you?.

It serves the old *ast*r! right!...when we were kids and he came for tea, he used to eat all the jam out of the tarts, and leave us kids to mop up the pastry shells!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Blimey Deanos I can't believe it, uncle Albert might be in luck?

Me old Grand Pappy left his set of false nashers to me, we used to have hours of fun with them in the garden when he was sleeping. They were brill for picking used bubble gum off the paving slabs and chopping worms in half.

I will dust em off and pop em in the post with the tips. Hope they fit........oh and say thanks to yer mam for the net stockings...........I'm sure Wendi will look great in em when she's put on 20 stone.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Deanos.

Wasn't it your mams uncle Alberet that used to suck all the chocolate off the chocolate peanuts before he handed them out to his friends?