Two New Moderators

• Thread starter Graham Marsden (ACA)
  • Start date
G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

We have two new moderators, Neil Maidment and Peter Jacobs. Please don't give them a hard time while they settle in.

That can wait till later/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

J

john conway (CSG - ACA)

Congratulations Neil & Peter, like Graham said I've no doubt the lads will give you a couple of weeks to settle in./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

captain carrott

Reaction score
wooooohhooooooooooo!

fek arse drink women.

now then what can i put in here about politics, aggh where's ron when you need him.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Gentleman.

We are respectfully asked to give them time to settle in, so they can chastise us all the better.

Sound the Deguello.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Oh $ugger, I'll have to watch my language now/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Congratulations to both.

I love the power that comes with the job, I'm savage on the DCAC forum/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
At last!

My "interest" in pictures of naked female Russian tractor drivers has long been shared with Neil and Peter.

I am sure now Granville has been sacked we can look forward to a good few pici's of these large lovley ladies for all you lads as well.

I would also ask that the new terminators take on board my suggestion of twining the site with www.fatnakedwomenwhodrivetractorsarewaitingtohearfromyou.com

(erm...me mam doesent know that I "visit" this site...so keep yer big gobs shut).

Deanos

Reaction score
ps.

Peter, I dont know if you are single, but if so, the next time you are over in Yorkshire, would you like to take me mam out to the bingo or something?

I know you are a bit of a "gentleman", and me mam is a bit of a lady, in fact she is the only woman at the Castleford WMC who drinks from a straight pint glass, all the others a bit common and swig from the bottles!.

Anyway, the offers there,also, she has just had her varicose viens done, so when she hoists up skirt to show everyone her huge belly grabbersand sing "knees up mother brown" outside the local chuck wagon on the way home from the bingo, you wont be embarrassed.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"Sound the Deguello."

Excellent choice Baz, one of the lesser known albums by one of my favourite bands, ZZ Top. How did you know?

W

Wolfman Woody

Is there something wrong with that site you're linking to, Deanos? I've tried it fourteen times now without success.

I love tractors. Used to sit in the fields in Lincolnshire watching the big ladies there driving them.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I can see it coming...good bye smilies/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif....nevertheless congratulation to both of you, hoe you have negotiated your wages with Mr granville before taking up this job/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Firstly, might I echo Neil's thoughts. Deanos, yes, single (again) but with 3 strikes against me I fear I would feel like a lamb to the proverbial slaughter, heck, I've already volunteered for this job. Besides I couldn't go out with a lady unless she drinks from a proper glass with a handle and not one of those daft things that we have copied from our antipodean deportees.

Claudia - I like your line of thinking, must keep that in mind.
Wages? Not a bad idea either.

Jeff, I am really beginning to 'worry' about you my friend - big ladies and tractors in the same sentance?

Steve, not a clue mate, but I have a 'feeling' that we might soon find out after a due period of grace, of ocurse.

Play nicely now [inset, oh heck, you know!]