New Lower Severn Pb

D

David Marrs

Awesome fish ****y, I may just have to drag my sorry carcass down your way for a day out mate!!!

Reaction score
It was a bit of a shock catchingsuch a beautyin such crappy conditions and in broad daylight (the big girls don't usually play til dusk) and it was even better to be able to share my catch of a lifetime with friends at a fish-in!

You're always welcome down the Severn, Dave! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

We have monster zander too... but I guess you wouldn't be too fussed about them /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Seriously though if you (and/ orBish) are available of a weekend in December, I'll take you for a day on my patch (or big Z country as we like to call it)...

Kind regards,

****y

D

David Marrs

December is good mate - I'll defo be up for a day Zedding or two lol

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Fluke!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve and Wendi had been pre-baiting the swim for a full 12 hours the previous day!

The reason I didn't get off my ar$e to have a look, from 15 yards upstream, was I thought they were just about to "get going" in my swim. They never did!

Great fish, well deserved and in pretty dire river conditions as well!

Just make sure you tell me when conditions are right and I'll be back like a shot!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Tis true Neil, but ****y did the business! And he deserved it!

I'm taking orders for pre-baiting as we speak, in fact I will be pre-baiting Sabrina for someone on wednesday, thursday should be good /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I was seriously thinking of returning on Monday! But possibly Barton Court (trying to ruin it for the others next week) or the Test at Timsbury will probably win!

Good luck midweek!

Reaction score
Not sure if it was down to DB's pre-baiting or mylucky 'Maidment' mascot! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Either way I reckon it'll take a while for me to top this fish on the Lower Severn. 12 plus is pretty rare but when you get to 13s, 14s andabove, it gets a lot tougher.

Pikey, did you get my email mate?

FLUKE

Reaction score
Fluke!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve and Wendi had been pre-baiting the swim for a full 12 hours the previous day!

The reason I didn't get off my ar$e to have a look, from 15 yards upstream, was I thought they were just about to "get going" in my swim. They never did!

Great fish, well deserved and in pretty dire river conditions as well!

Just make sure you tell me when conditions are right and I'll be back ................

Thought you were shoutin me for a sec!

Can I come Z in. I`ve never caught one. Could be some free lures in it for you/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

norbert darby

Reaction score
****y... did you get my message? my phone is off at mo but i need to talk to ya. send me ya land line number as i need to chat. love norbert***