Hunt sabs are planning a week of global action

T

The Monk

good post Dave, yes we need to keep our eye on these people. but give them enough rope of course

T

The Monk

write to these people and ask them to post out literiture, help put a drain on resources, every little helps, tap into thre website and put false information asnd dates on line, organise not existant events, we can do lots

matt

Reaction score
Surely the more hits this website gets the more credebility we give them?

Steve Holland

Reaction score
True, but its fun winding the freaks up!

In all seriousness though, these people are dangerous, trust me. Years back I used go on fox hunting sabs with various groups, until I realised what a bunch of hypocritical wuckfits they were. I swear most only went to cause trouble and didn't really care about what they protested at. So, I packed it all in and became a supporter of hunts, much better class of folk!

As has been said, they'll hang themselves sooner or later, they are losing popularity as it is, especially P**A! Lets face it, any group that has a psycho hose piece like Heather Mills as a 'face' of the group lack any credibility anyway, he he he he!

T

The Monk, Joined 2002

Surely the more hits this website gets the more credebility we give them?

its doesnt work like that Matt, anglers shopuld always be aware of what is going on with these groups and yes as Steve says these people can be extremely dangerous and need watching, they will not simply go away if ignored, foprtunately tjhey have little support in real terms and the more genuine people do tend to see through them

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Just did what you suggested Monk, althougth didn't give them my address. Or even a real address for that matter.

Will see what they reply in the email.

The Monk

Reaction score
yeah a bit dodgy on email mate, best using someone elses email address/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Didn't say anything untoward so they have to reason to suspect anything.

barry dix

Reaction score
What planet are these people from? "Don't throw maggots in the water they will drown". "Throw twigs at the floats". Do they relise how many anglers there are in this country? It will take a forest of "twigs" to stop fishing using those tactics.

READ HERE

Sorry I can't take muppets seriously.

The Monk

Reaction score
some of these people are vegans of course and genuinly believe a lot of this stuff, they would walk around a worm on the pavement or swearve around one in the road, its a very strange way of looking at the world, were do you draw the line, everytime we walk or sit down we kill some form of life, even vegitarians kills life of some form, other members of these groups are just plain lunatics and trouble makers, they dont really care about fish wellfare at all.