Syndicates and Welcome

billyf

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive moved over to this forum due to a certain amount of sniping and general handbags on another well known forum so hello to all.
My first post is regarding any info wanted on a syndicate lake needed anyone 2hrs from london, pref hamps,berks,surrey, dorset etc.
Im fed up with the modern carp scene and just want to sit back and relax with the chance of a genuine english lump.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Morespiders

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive moved over to this forum due to a certain amount of sniping and general handbags on another well known forum so hello to all.
My first post is regarding any info wanted on a syndicate lake needed anyone 2hrs from london, pref hamps,berks,surrey, dorset etc.
Im fed up with the modern carp scene and just want to sit back and relax with the chance of a genuine english lump.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Welcome Billy.
You wont get away from the modern carp scene mate, not a chance, if theres carp , theres the modern carp scene

billyf

Reaction score
I understand that spiders but im just looking for somewhere a little more relaxed and serene. Willing to pay what it takes for the priveledge too! I suppose the word could be -exclusive!

themyth

Reaction score
hi,and welcome billy.
few of us lads @ the ''golden ledgered spinner crew''
have a nice mature gravel pit in the colne valley,its a stunning place,gin clear ,weed choked,lillys,islands,bars galore,the fish are not the biggest,but there are several fish over 45lb that are really scaley and dark.lots of them are yet to be caught due to the lack of anglers that fish there,give us a p.m if your interested in the place billy,theres plenty of space for a new member or two.

Medders

Reaction score
Welcome mate!

Are you wandering east into Kent or staying west of the M25?

Chevin

Reaction score
Hi Mate, welcome to the site. I think it likely that you have left a site that I also left - one that protects a subscriber from libel actions.

However, that is beside the point.

Perhaps if you contact John Mason [john@john-mason.co.uk] regarding syndicates he may be able to help you with membership at Wotton Underwood and advise you on Snowberry Lake south of Milton Keyenes

billyf

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help so far guys. Medders, I'm looking for anywhere, willing to travel to fish the right place.