boyer leisure

mjw

Reaction score
I'm thinking about joining boyer leisure, not sure which lake

Does anyone have any usefull info regarding stock levels, how busy the lakes get or any negatives to fishing these lakes, thanks..........

TheNomadicOne

Reaction score
Don't take a lot of expensive gear if you go to Farlows.

Colnbrook West is a nice little lake. Good head of fish averaging 20lb+.

TheNomadicOne

Reaction score
I have heard that before though Cakey and it has proved to be false. Muck sticks unfortunately & I know personally too many people that have had stuff nicked from under their noses and sometimes actually had to be physically restrained by the assailants.

C

Cakey

I fish it quite a lot and never seen any hassle but theres always a few of us

I must just be lucky

there used to be the odd burnt out car but thats cured with the cctv

R

Roto Fryer 1

used to fish farlows a lot on my own and never had any problems.

heard of them but never saw them.

mjw

Reaction score
Cheers lads,certainly give me something to think about there, it seems finding somewhere you can enjoy your fishing in peace is hard to find. Anyone got any suggestions?

If I was to give it a go what can i expect the fishing to be like?

mjw

Reaction score
Cheers Cakey.............Still not sure though, dont fancy waking up to a load of gypsy's [ i assume they are gypsy's] Allthough i'v had bad reports about lakes i'm on know and nevered been bothered myself. Maybe i'll keep on looking

C

Cakey

they used to be a problem 6 or 7 years ago they would stop on the M25 run down the bank and rob anglers but at about 6 or 7 years ago they(council or who ever)built a solid fence along the M25 bank so now they cant get at you .....you actually fish behind a locked gate now

mjw

Reaction score
Thats a little morereasuring, If i cant find anything else for the same price i'l probally go for it,whats it fish like in thewinter?I do a bit of piking this time of year but always try my hand at some carp aswell it be nice to find somewhere i could do both.thanks for your help Cakey, might see you on the bank

W

wayne mitchell

no you not alowed out cakey/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif