DRAW for the Species Hunt...

E

EC

Please read, but aside from Speci, do not post!

Earlier this evening at 20.25pm I emailed Graham and the mods a word document with 27 entrant’s names, alongside each name was a number 1-27. The names were re-arranged totally at random prior to sending to Graham. So, later tonight

Speci will pick 13 random pairs of 2 numbers (from 1-27) and leave 1 number ‘til last.

Each pair of numbers will correspond to 2 names, and hence 1 team, except for the last number out whereby that person will compete as a team of 1

The first pair of numbers Speci chooses will be Team 1, second pair Team 2 and so on.

(Speci, can you clearly write ‘Team 1’ next to your first 2 numbers, then below that ‘Team 2’ next to another 2 numbers and so on, and pick the numbers randomly please, not 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 etc?)

Once Speci has done this, I will, at my earliest convenience, post the list on this thread I had previously sent to Graham and the Mods and everyone will know who is in their team!

<u>PLEASE NOTE</u>

When photographing your fish make your name, team number as visible as possible on any photos you take.
This can be written on a plain piece of paper or card, but whatever you choose <u>your team number and name must be as visible as possible in your pics and be on, or close to your person or the fishin the pic, but not written digitally on the pic</u>.

Write it with a thick dark pen on something where it will be clearly visible in all photos.

Regarding late entrants, i.e. those wanting to join in after the draw has been made, they will fish alone as a team of 1. The reason for this is that we don’t want a few mates entering late just so that they can fish together as a team, this would not be fair on everyone else!

Also if your team partner fails to participate for whatever reason you cannot team up with another single participant but you must then compete as a team of 1. I have put all names down for the draw in good faith, if I got it wrong in any way shape or form, forgot to include someone, or included someone whom didn’t want to be there, then sorry!

Finally, please reread the original rules including those minor updates here and remember the idea is relatively new so any warts or unforeseen problems, don’t get stressed or kick off, you didn’t foresee them either, just remember to suggest changes for next year.

Please, with the exception of Speci, do not post on this thread.

E

EC

Speci when you are ready pick the numbers at random as I have asked above please.

Specihunter

Reaction score
the species hunt 07 08 teams are

team 1 25& 17

team 2 18 &13

team 3 1& 20

team 4 6& 19

team 5 27& 16

team 6 21& 14

team 7 24 & 12

team 8 23 & 3

team 9 22 & 2

team 10 15 & 6

team 11 5 & 11

team 12 4 & 26

team 13 10 & 8

team 14 7

so concludes the draw

E

EC

No, you've put no 6 in team 4 and team 10, and I can't see number 9. Take your time mate, butedit it and make sure all numbers are there and once only!

+2 points for me for being ace

E

EC

Thanks mate

1.Wendi DB (freshwater)

2.Swordsy (freshwater)

3.Pikey (+1)(Freshwater)

4.Paul Morley (Freshwater)

5.Nick (freshwater)

6.McPlop (Freshwater)

7.EC (Freshwater)

8. ****y (freshwater)

9.DB (-1) (Freshwater

10.Cat (freshwater

11.Cakes (Freshwater)

12.Beecy (freshwater)

13.Beaver (freshwater)

14. Andy Nellist (freshwater)

15.Colin North (freshwater)

16.Frederiko (Freshwater)

17.Neil M (Freshwater)

18.Zippee(freshwater)

19.Wendy P(Freshwater)

20.Jonny (Freshwater)

21.Gav (Freshwater)

22.Speci (freshwater)

23.Raymondo (Freshwater)

24.Mark Wintle (reigning individual champ)(freshwater)

25.Emmo (any species whilst in falklands, freshwater in UK)

26.Davie (freshwater)

27.Christian (freshwater

team 1 25& 17

team 2 18 &13

team 3 1& 20

team 4 6& 19

team 5 27& 16

team 6 21& 14

team 7 24 & 12

team 8 23 & 3

team 9 22 & 2

team 10 15 & 9

team 11 5 & 11

team 12 4 & 26

team 13 10 & 8

team 14 7

E

EC

team 1 Emmo & Neil M

team 2 Zippee and beaver

team 3 Wendi DB & Jonny

team 4 McPlop & WendyP

team 5 Christian and Fred

team 6 Gav and Andy Nellist

team 7 Mark Wintle & Beecy

team 8 Ray and pikey paul

team 9 Swordsy and speci

team 10 Colin North and Steve DB

team 11 Cakey and Nick

team 13 Cat and ****y

team 14 Eddie C

Team 15 Bob

E

EC

Sorry Bob, I know you said youwanted in,I simply forgot toadd youto the list mate!

Your on your own mate, like me!

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
SorryAndy but the spoons may meet again,maybe we could make a chrissy number one with em.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
By the power invested in me........

.....I confirm the draw for teams has been conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations as directed by Eddie 0f The "C".......

Trust me, I'm a MOD/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Unlucky Emmo!/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

E

EC

Cheers Neil and thanks foryour help Speci.

Bob sorry about that mate, if it's any consolation there will be a few of us effectively fishing as one andI know a few competitors might struggle to make the dates.

Right boys and girls can we take any discussion to the main thread, I want people to log on, see and read the draw and rules!