Species Hunt Results...

E

EC

For the first leg, catches must be submitted <u>in writing on this thread</u> by Monday 19th November 10.30 am.

Eg Name: Eddie C. Team Number 674 caught5 species, burbot, dogfish, giraffe fish, snakefish and roach.

Pics showing my badge will say 'Eddie C, Team 14, Nov 2007.'

Then <u>photos</u>of each species clearly showing your name, team number and Nov 2007 on a badge piece of paper or cardmust be uploaded onto the 2007 Species Hunt Gallery thread by Tuesday 20th Nov 11pm.

Anything after this will not be accepted, indeed I will ask Graham to lock the threads,so if you catch a shed load and don’t get the results or pics posted in the time span, your points total after the first leg is NIL, ZILTCH, ZERO, NADA and you’ll have to catch them species all over again.

Please follow the instructions to the letter, and don’t try to cheat because for the next 2 legs in March and July you will still be in the same team but will get a different random code, letter or number to display alongside your team number.

Don’t forget if it is a tie on points, a specimen fish might swing it so if you get something decent, weigh it.

Alsodon't forget the only species allowed are the ones on this site. So if you catch some daft ornamental thing at a commercial if it is not on the list, it does not count.

Please just post results here and keep discussions to the original thread please!

C

Cakey

one quick Q do we have to be in the picture with the fish and badge?

F

Fred Bonney

Please just post results here and keep discussions to the original thread please!

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Saturday's fish

Mark W, Team 7, 11 species - chub, common carp, bronze bream, dace, grayling, trout, minnow, perch, pike, gudgeon, roach.

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

Saturdays fish

Bob lancaster team 15 1 species Perch

CAT

Reaction score
Saturdays Fish

Cat: Team 13, 5 Species - Rainbow Trout, Mirror Carp, Perch, Roach, BronzeBream.

E

EC

1 species more than me Bob.

Can I ask at this point that unless you cannot get to a pc for some reason wesubmit our results for saturday and sunday together as 1 post only, it saves me adding them up!

Cheers

njb51

Reaction score
Nothing to report as of yet.

Jonny, Team 3, No species! Nothing, zip, nada, zilch!

Beecy

Reaction score
Beecy, team 7

4 species, roach, perch,chub & bleak

but they are not going to count as my cameras broke. Ive tried pleading to Eddie's beter nature to just let me have the Bleak but hes having none of it /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

E

EC

Once again

Can I ask at this point that unless you cannot get to a pc for some reason wesubmit our results for saturday and sunday together as 1 post only, it saves me adding them up!

Cheers

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Can't get out on Sunday so the total for round one from:

Neil, Team 1 = 4 points

Grayling 1lb 7oz, Rainbow Trout 3lb, Brown Trout 2lb 4oz, Minnow (huge).

C

Cakey

Team 11 3 species roach gudgeon perch
roach.jpg