dunkirk pond nottingham

joe ninety

Reaction score
Hi folks, i was wondering if anyone know anything about the pond in dunkirk, Nottingham near the uni. what size the carp are, how many are there and how well it fishes etc. would be most great full of any info ty .

flightliner

Reaction score

Afraid I cant help with the venue. Could it be worth popping into one of the local tackle shops or phone them if youre some distance away.
By the way, were you fishing a trentside water back in the nineties. Some initials of one or two of the carp anglers on it back then were--- RS ( Sometimes known as "one wheel"went to uni),SS,
Great days!;)

michaeljk8

Reaction score
Afraid my spouse and i cant support because of the venue. incase It become worth popping straight into sole of a local tackle merchants or perhaps phone them regardless of whether youre a number of distance away.
By the way, were a person fishing a great trentside water back in the nineties. a number of initials involving individual or only two of the carp anglers with It back after that were--- RS ( Sometimes known As "one wheel"went in order to uni),SS,
Great days!
Goucher College

Last edited: