Can any one Recommend me a Head torch

shields144

Reaction score
Im looking a head torch for some night fishing, I dont want to buy and expensive one or a too cheap one that will break easily.

Any recommendations?

Cheers

robthomo

Reaction score

shields144

Reaction score

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
You will be far better off with the 3 LED one, the switch is much better. It's a slide switch (or was), to one side lights the white LEDs and to the other side lights the single red one. You will find red most useful in summer as midges are attracted to white light, but not red!

The 7 LED version, which I also have, is a press switch and you have to go through sevreal clicks to get all the options. It's boring, so I only use mine for going up in the attic and DIY jobs now.

nicepix

Reaction score
Tesco do one with white and red LEDs. Order it online and pick it up next day from your local store.

terry m

Reaction score
I boughtone from B&Q for about 6 pounds a couple of years ago. It switches between 3 and 5 LEDS depending on what you want. The strap is good, it is perfect for fishing and a fraction of the price of the pukka 'fishing' head torches.

agamemnon

Reaction score
after trying several out ive settled for the energizer 3 led torch the beam is good so its grewat for the long walk back to the car in the dark and also does a great job unhooking and lighting up your swim

peterjg

Reaction score
Buy a headtorch with a "cree" LED, look on Ebay - they are about £3-£4, cheap and very good.