Lotil Caption Competition Winners

twitch

Reaction score
Those who need beauty treatment the most were selected as winners, good luck lads

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Great....Mike can do the washing up for the next year now/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif and he'll still have nice and soft hands to give me a massage, after a hard day at work/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

he wont mind.......as long as you swing your tips at him ........................./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ahhh tips you said for the moment I thought you typed ..../forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gifWhy????? I'm sure the fish don't care what you look like, as long as you got the right bait on ya line/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Or do you still believe in the fairytail of mermaids?/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Les and I had her one night.............................weighed her and put her back

W

Wolfman Woody

You might think it will keep Deanos quiet now having won something at last, but he'll just be moaning even more that it's not some of Granville's tackle he's won.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

If he saw Granville's tackle --He wouldn't WANT to win it .....believe me !!!

Deanos

Reaction score
You might think it will keep Deanos quiet now having won something at last, but he'll just be moaning even more that it's not some of Granville's tackle he's won.whats that you say!!!!!I HAVE WHAT?.....WON A CAR!....it better be a car and not some of that job lot of "BUM cream" that Granville was trying to clear!

Deanos

Reaction score
If its a fiat car Mr Marzderm....I dont want to be ungrateful...beggar the thought...I would rather have a bloody kids peddle car thank you very much.

W

Wolfman Woody

Oy fat boy! I used to work for Fiat!

In fact, we built the sort of Fiats that would be just right for getting great fat lumps like you around, these!