Monthlies

Andy M

Reaction score
In spite of much slanging off of the angling press on this site recently as a British angler living in Demark and not speaking Danish, I have a thirst for regular doses of new knowledge in my native lingo. Now, FM does of course provide much - a lot in fact - brilliant site without peer - but, I would still fancy subscribing to one of the monthlies. Which should it be? Total Course Fishing and Improve Your Course Fishing seem to be the main contenders. Your thoughts please.

Deanos

Reaction score
I like reading the mags, and you could go with either of the two you mentioned, you could also get a decent carp magazine, as most of the things that are "in" on the course scene seem to have developed directly from carp fishing these days, you could mail some of the more knowledgeable guys off the site, they are gents and very helpful.

gerry h

Reaction score
coarse fisherman say no more, just read it not just pretty pics

W

Wolfman Woody

Sadly even when I find it I can't buy IYCF, the till won't recognise the code.

The last time I saw TCF it looks like a fresher mag, but that was some months ago.

I still like Coarse Fisherman because my hero, Granville Musdern writes in it, in it? /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Coarse fisherman if you can get your hands on it,also if you subscribe for the year they do some nice gear as well for nowt I think.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Coarse Angling Today, at least co-editor Kev Clifford knows what the magazines readers want, for the most part anyway/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Have to admit that Coarse Angler today made exellent reading last month.........Mikes roach piece to name but one of a few exellent pieces.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Got to be CAT followed by Coarse Fisherman.Had a go with TCF but decided after a good trial it wasn't for me.If you can take the two, you will be covered.