Sunday Morning Roaching

F

Fred Bonney

Nice little piece Bob,thanks for sharing your trip out ,with us.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes an enjoyable read Bob and a successful morning too, thanks

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I wish I was half as bad a writer.... cracking

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

An excellent read Bob. This is what fishing is all about, nice and relaxed.

T

teecee

I think you are under estimating you skill.......Very well written,a pleasure to read and,it felt I was on the bank with you which is what its all about.I suggest it had the Yates simplicity about it(just enough about the tackle set-up etc)and I would be happy to read similar every now and then-catching fish or otherwise!!!!

Well done......

nicky

Reaction score
enjoyed that, a pleasant read about what sounded like a really pleasant day out.

If you fancy writing any more stories like that i know i would enjoy reading them.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I agree with all thecomments above, very well written and a very pleasant to read.

Would definitely love to read more...well done Bob!!!!

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

well for once i'm stuck for words. I'm so glad you enjoyed this little story and never expected this kind response.So i'll just say a big thank you to all.I have just writen another on chub fishing so look out for that one.

Janet (AT)

Reaction score
Lovely story Bob, well done, and well written.

I'll look forward to reading your next one.

Risque Manoofus

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that Bob and I hope you dont mind but I put it into my scrap book.

I felt like I was sat there with you.

I save fishing stories like yours, not for any profit but purely for my own pleasure.

Thanks for sharing your day.

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Bob,

Wonderful little piece, penned with just enough detail to describe the day and the sport perfectly. Exactly the kind of piece I'd expect to read in a book filled with short angling stories. These types of books are absolute treasures when one either manages to find one or a new one comes out on the market. Ever consider writing one Bob? I'd certainly buy a copy thats for sure. Thanks for writing the piece Bob I enjoyed reading it.

Regards,

Lee.

davie

Reaction score
an excellent read, makes the reader feel as if he/she is on the bank with you and surely thats what its all about. well done on a lovely sunday morning.

Rickrod

Reaction score
I enjoyed your story,hope you do more bob

Deanos

Reaction score
That was a little bit of magic....and I look forward to Chubber on Chub!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Thank you for a lovely little article.

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

just popping in again to say a very big thank you for all your lovely comments. Tight lines all.

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Loved it. Been a long time since I had a roach needing two hands to pick it up!

8lb of roach and dace on the float makes you forget it's work tomorrow, doesn't it?