A question for Greg

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you lot have had a call from Angling times asking if you would like to subscribe toAT and have it delivered to your door before it goes in the shops? But isubscribed about 2 months ago nowand i'm not sure if this was genuine? Now i'm worried because i gave my bank details out and still haven't recieved a copy of AT through the post.

Greg can you throw any light on this? I don't have an email address for you or i would have contacted you via that.

The Monk

Reaction score
hes just come into a load of money Wendy and gone away fishing for the year/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

T

Tony Rocca

"A call from Angling Times"

Never heard of any publication cold calling Wendy, they just guessed you fished did they?

Sounds strange to me but if it was dodgy they would have had it away withyour bank balance by now I would think.

davie

Reaction score
wendy, you gave me the wrong pin number when i called,,please send correct pin by return post, thankyou../forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Wendy, did you really give out your bank details on a cold call, not very sensible, I would have asked them to send the details through on a form and fill them in and post it back. At least that way you have some idea of where it is going. A phone call could be anyone, check with your bank for any strange activity, sounds very dodgy to me.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Wend check the second page of the AT I think Gregs e-mail addy is there if I remember rightly?

Check your bank too!

TheNomadicOne

Reaction score
Not the only person. There are a number of others that have had the same phonecalls being reported on multiple other sites.

The Monk

Reaction score
thats terriible, I`m always weary of giving my bank details to anyone and have never put them on the net, or give them to the DWP

Hope everythings alright Wendy, sorry to hear about your problem.

M

MarkTheSpark

I was in line to bank ?3,000,000 for a really nice Nigerian fella, Phil Nmapocket, but the money hasn't arrived since I sent him my bank details. All I've had are loads of letters from the bank...

The Monk

Reaction score
hes not got back to me either Mark, shall I send my details again in case hes not had them?

The Monk

Reaction score
of course the worrying thing is, if this is not the AT then its probably someone who may know Wendy, possibly someone from here

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I worked late tonight, so i will ring Greg tomorrow and find out what is happening.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Wendy...........if it is the AT they should be strung up.

I still can't work out how they would know your number???????????????