christmass gifts

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Its getting ever so close now ,So what fishing related gifts are you getting / expecting and what would be on your wish list.

for me I've just brought myself a secret surprise chrism ass pressy of this centrepin ("The Hodder") its was this or a tatty 4" aerial of ebay ,just,ideally suited to my small river / stream fishing at 3"& 5/8" dia x1" wide,I also got a 10ft waggler rod from dragoncarp (these rods are virtually indestructible ) for only £10 to use as a stalking rod for chub etc

fb3d_1THEHODDER.jpg

+
l_AV600X.jpg

= FUN

So what's in your stocking this christmass !
confused0083.gif

banana.gif

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

me got a john wilson heritage reel and a big warm winter reeltree suit.

captain carrott

Reaction score
i've already bought the basques, and the stockings and i know just which 3 ladies are getting them as presents too, woohoooo!

T

teecee

My Christmas wish list?

Well,boring tho'it may be I would like to hear that the ACA membership has passed 10,000(Iwould settle for 9,000)

and

That the proposed Body representing Anglers moves forward even tho' it will take years to happen(see Graham Marsden latest thread)

Oh,and that I catch a 2lb roach soon...........and thanks to my wife for supporting my passion...........

Alan Roe

Reaction score
It's all Humbug I tell you............................................

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Alan,

You not alone on that one..........not the same anymore since the kids are all grown up and no more sparkle in their eyes when opening the presents.

Now they spend x-mas with their girlfriends/boyfriend, which saves me spending hours slaving in the kitchen.

So guess where I will be???

Correct!!! On the river looking for the elusive 1lb+ roach

B

Bob "chubber"Lancaster (ACA)

put a sparkle in the wifes eye today. Turned up at her works with a new car I bought her for xmas. She has had her eye on it for a while now. She was over the moon. Realy makes me glad she's mine.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Not that I know off....unless I missed something...but we have a very silly x-mas song

'Oh christmas tree oh christmas tree how geen are your leaves' lalalala

christmas trees have needles dooooohhhh

C

Cakey

father xmas was dressed in black and white suits in the states and green and white here then along come coke cola....................................rest is history

D

Dal (The merchant of Mennace & Don't mess with my

Correct Ed, didn't coca cola change the colour (color) for advertisment reasons?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

I think it was because it didn't look very appetizing .......