Korum self inflating un-hooking mat.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
As the thread title suggests etc...i have one of the said mats.My question is though,how does it work??? I unrolled it, looked at it,felt it,squashed it a bit and it din`t look or feel very inflated to me,plus no instructions came with it.

Am i missing something here??? can someone tell me if i need to blow it up??? and do i have to do something with the valve???/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

B

billy barbel

Korum Self Inflating Unhooking MatSelf Inflating Unhooking Mat

Korum Self Inflating Unhooking Mat

Compactly designed for ease of transportation the mat is inflated simply by removal of a cap and left for a couple of minutes. There is a fold out kneeling mat to keep clothes clean and dry and comes complete with its own bag. Ideal for the roving angler, just squeeze the air back out when rolling it up and your ready to move. This mat is available in 2 sizes.

Try this Nick found it google,hope it helps(all sounds a bit james bond to me mate)/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Korum Self-inflatingCompact Mat

Not seen one yet that doesn't work, but if yours isn't working then I suggest you take it back to theretailer you bought it from.

Don't expect it to blow up like a balloon as it isn't meant to do that. It just takes in (self-inflates)enough air to provide a soft cushion for the fish.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Thanks for the link graham.....i didn`t expect it to blow up like a bouncy castle...lol /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I will fetch it into the living room later and see what it does.

Many thanks for reply as well billy.

C

Cakey

mines ok ................after 5 mins

Ive got the biggest one and its still not big enough for two places that I fish !

C

Cakey

yeah Ive seen it..........................................in your earole

C

Cakey

Nick ....I leave mine for 5 mins then I give it a few puff to make it a bit firmer !

W

Wolfman Woody

"then I give it a few puff to make it a bit firmer !"

Yes, but not everyone goes fishing with Wol!

C

Cakey

if anyone is in touch with Korum Id like to know if they are going to do a "Euro" model

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Right then folks,i`ve had the old mat out in the living room and left it for 10mins with the old valve open to let air in.

I gotta admit i was rather sceptical but yep air does get in and give a bit more cushioning.You don`t realise how much air is in it until you come to roll it up and pack it away!!!

I have the large mat and have just rolled it up and put it back in its protective sleeve.I would be intrested in how people have got on if they fold their one up into a smaller package as possible and put it away in a bag etc.....