Great aftersales service

Terry D

Reaction score
It's not often I have a problem with a new rod, but in this instance I was supplied with the wrong tip section to a carp rod I bought from Bowlers Angling. Not only did 'Merv' assure me he'd sort the problem sooner rather than later, a new complete rod was dispatched to me the very next day, at no charge to myself. Not only that, he didn't want the unused sections back. What superb service for a change and very welcome it was too.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
It's not often I have a problem with a new rod, but in this instance I was supplied with the wrong tip section to a carp rod I bought from Bowlers Angling. Not only did 'Merv' assure me he'd sort the problem sooner rather than later, a new complete rod was dispatched to me the very next day, at no charge to myself. Not only that, he didn't want the unused sections back. What superb service for a change and very welcome it was too.

It isn't until you have a problem, that you find out how good a company actually is. Things do occassionally go wrong, even when you deal with reputable companies, the way they deal with your complaint is the true measure of a company and you seem to have found a good one.