OFFER FOR HARDY JANUARY CARPERS!

Jay Folly

Reaction score
TALLTREES CARP FISHERY ASPLEY GUISE, BEDFORDSHIRE.We are currently running a special offer for January, for those that can handle the cold weather!It is a simple "2 for 1", either two fish and one pays, or two days for the price of one.If you would like more info on the lake, please email me or call me on 07775 613235 with your address, andI will forward you a flyer.Jay @ Talltrees.

W

Wolfman Woody

Jay, although this is a forum for free comment I think it is only polite and proper that you should ask the editor before putting on an advertisement for your fishery.

Cider Bob (GBs)

Reaction score
Yes,but eel, it has to be said that it does look a bit odd when the guy joins the forum and within no time is advertising his fishery.

By the way im currently selling some amazing boilies at a knock down,speacil xmas price, mince pie and octopus flavour,please contact me on........

Mad Dog

Reaction score
mince pies and octopus-yum/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

Jay Folly

Reaction score
Woody the Moaning Marlow Meldrewsorry, not really thought of it as an ad. just thought i would let people know about the chance to fish, as so many cant get booked at the other times of year.i promise not to "advertise" in future.......(by the way, how's your tortoise?)

Rickrod

Reaction score
morrisons say bogof............buy one get one free /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jay Folly

Reaction score
BOGOF? sounds likethey don't want customers!

tescos have a wigig when its gone its gone.....

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Lads.

I've got a recipe for mince pie boilies.

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

I've got a recipe for mince pie boilies.

Yeah, but they all turn out like Fanny's.....

Spoddy Dave dst

Reaction score
shh you will only start The Monk off
party0021.gif