Anyone else in London?

L

Len Foster

Does any London based [or anyone else] fancy a get together sometime in the near future?
Pick a water and meet up for a session. I have transport, so it need not be in London, anywhere within reason :)

Len.

L

Len Foster

Well, if you could all put what area your are from...we could arrange a water that is suitable for everyone. Throw a few dates on the table and go from there :)
It would be nice to meet the person behind the keyboard :)

Len

M

Mr Pigsy

hmmm sounds good

an offer not to be sniffed at
dates and venues?
will be better mid march - due to work commitments

C

Cakey

Im self employed so I can fish when I like.
Im one mile from junc 25 on the m25.
Is RMC Shepperton day ticket??

S

Steve Clements

I believe so ?6 I've heard though you can get a 2rod permit valid until 14 March for ?13 which I have. It's connected to the Thames via a marina and I will be making my first trip tomorrow. Acouple of mates fished it last weekend and had a 16 lb pike first cast.Supposed to have lots of potential in flood conditions..most species present in enticing sizes and quantities (allegedly). Just a thought mind anyone else got a water in mind?

C

Cakey

Been to the RMC site cant find Shepperton on a day ticket,only Burghfield and Yately South Lake.

S

Steve Clements

ok cakey, sorry for any misunderstanding. If I do have a result tomorrow I will mail you......either way ?13 for a months fishing aint bad..gotta try it myself.

D

Danny Brown

Shepperton is not on a Day ticket and It can deffently be hard if fact it can be murder I've fished it every outher weekend for november (carping) and nothad a sniff
mind you there has only been 1 out anyway
15lb mirror still i keep traying mind you iam going mad any way all thoes could nights doing the old brain in
RIR

L

Len Foster

Walthamstow is fine with me. Although I got transport, I'd sooner get London Underground to B/horse Road. Much bloody quicker, about 15 minutes on Tube from Pimlico as opposed to a 45 minute drive through London, thats on a good day!

Len

L

Len Foster

Oh, I don't do Sundays either...sorry :(
I have 2 Daughters and Sunday is spent with them :)

Len

M

Mr Pigsy

stow would be cool
if we are on fish and catch anywhere would be good

S

Steve Clements

Wheres Stow Mr P ? Not the school in Bucks?
An estate lake....mmmmmmm!

C

Cakey

I can do the Upper or Lower the others are to far for my dodgy ticker.
Did you only want to do one day ???
(res's are days only)

C

Carp Angler

A single day midweek on the Stow, or someone come up with a lake with daytickets and nightfishing if we want longer.