this is disgrace

kevin switek

Reaction score
i took a visit to the middle level yesterday to fish. got to my swim i sometimes use and fount this lot. i wonder who the people was ima......ts. i am disguted by it it take 2 mins to take home. and there was loads of circle patches burnt in the ground everywhere. im sure they think they are still at home
angry_smiley.gif
then the bailffe came down and ask us if we have a seen a few ............ you know. as i been chasing them all day on the level. cause been reports they knocking perch and pike on the head.
angry_smiley.gif
<div align="center">
DSC00148.jpg

<div align="center">
DSC00146.jpg

G

Gary Knowles

My mates just come back from Ireland, apparently its the same all over there now.

They are even smashing up the landing stages for wood to cook the fish on....

Where will it all end...

kevin switek

Reaction score
sorry about the writeing god knows what happen but you should read it ok lol

rep

Reaction score
There was a petition on the government's web site about immigrants killing and eating the fish and ducks but the government took it off saying that it was racist, in other word's they couldn't give a toss, about time us 5 million anglers stood up and told the government what we think.

F

Fred Bonney

Promiseus a £1 Jeff,and we could be on our way!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
That's a sad sight, who ever did it.

There seem's to be us, as normal anglers and then the other's and the other's don't give a s**t about anyone or anything.

When I say other's I mean anyone who does not care about our river's.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Cos he's skint and its coming up to Christmas.

No, look at the thread we the undersigned and pledge your pound.

steveo

Reaction score
F*****G DISSGRACE...It will end with alot of quality fish being murdered.

As Jeff said the W*****S in the government and I use that term loosely couldn give a toss.All they want to do is look to be politiacly correct whenit comes to the thieving,robbing immigarants,that infest our country and Im not being a mindless racist,I just think that our little island is already grossly overpopulated.The icing on the cake is the government has just said that in a new job iniative 4 out of 5 new jobs went to foreigners!!also the UK is doing more stuff with Europe!!YIPPEEE...BRILLIANT....MORE JAM ROLL's

I think the only time any of the toff's are gonna take notice is when somebody English or Foreign get hurt or worse on the bank's of a lake/river.Or if the jam roll,s started knicking Salmon,Sea Trout from their exclusive beat's.

Sorry to go off on one there but I get Infuriated when I see whats being allowed to happen to this country.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Accepted that this is a problem, but I've seen plenty of c.. left by "anglers" who havn't been further east than Clacton as well.

brewery boy

Reaction score
If you see an eastern european fishing!,

HE'S AFTER HIS DINNER!,

They don't fish for pleasure like us,

We need a <u>LAWNO ONE TO TAKE ANY FISH AT ANY TIME</u>,

Only way to stop them!.

Keith M

Reaction score
Yep I agree that its not only Eastern Europeans that don't give a fig about leaving litterhowever; I dont think there are as many non-eastern europeans that leave that type of rubbish (Cooking rubbish& landlines etc.)on overgrown river banksat this time of year?

We need some enforcable laws with strong penaltiesto protect our fisheries and fish from these aliens.

alan

Reaction score
We need a <u>LAWNO ONE TO TAKE ANY FISH AT ANY TIME</u>,

why? its only fish.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

No good having a law with no-one to enforce it.Most of these guys are breaching exisitng bye-laws anyway,so there is no need for further unenforced legislation which is only likely to effect the average angler who may want to take a trout, grayling or small pikefor the pot as is his perfect right.

The EA are facing further cuts and have not enough funding to keep people homes dry so I am afraid fish theft is low on the list of priorities.

The only answer is via hgh profile bailiffing by clubs and by education, although given taking of fish for food is such an ingrianed cultural habit,I am not sure how far this will deal with the issue.

Keith M

Reaction score
Quote "why? its only fish."

Yes Alan; they may be "only fish"; but do you know how mucha clubpays for a 20lb Carp? or a large Barbel, or any other large fish???.

Or how long it takes to replace these fish naturally?

Or how hard it is to replace these fish???

And who is going to pay the fisheries to replace them if they can afford to???

Certainly not the people who leave landlines in the middle of the night.

If they need to eat freshwater fish then why not buy them from a fishmonger??

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: "The only answer is via hgh profile bailiffing by clubs and by education, although given taking of fish for food is such an ingrianed cultural habit,I am not sure how far this will deal with the issue."

Nigel, yes I reluctantly agree with you to a degree, but it just angers me.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Nigel, yes Isuppose you are right, and I reluctantly agree with you to a degree.

LOL! I'll take it thatI have your fullsupport then Keith?!?

Keith M

Reaction score
Maybe, but I still think that stealing is stealing and there is no way out of that.

especially when Club members are paying for these fish that are being stolen from these waters regardless of their size.

brewery boy

Reaction score
If they are poaching then no LAW required (they have broken the law)

If they have a permit then that permit should state NO FISH TO BE TAKEN AT ANY TIME!

Just put those words on all coarse permits,,,,,,,, Problem solved.

Policing and Bailiffing is a problem which every club in the land has. different problem.

Merry Xmass,,,,,, enjoy your Turkey,,, they'll have CARP